As French Bulldogs are a Brachycephalic breeds (Brachycephalic means "shortened head" and refers to the short nose and flat face of dogs), French bulldog's are not efficient panters which causes them to regularly overheat. This can cause your Frenchie to become dehydrated and suffer from heat exhaustion very quickly. We've come up with a super simple solution to help prevent this happening! A portable, breathable cooling bandanna that may help to maintain your French Bulldog's body temperature. This is especially important if you live in a hot area!
- Cooling technology fabric which can resist heat, retain water and help with natural cooling of your Frenchie
- Includes leash notch for easy lead attachment
- Reduces chance of heatstroke
- Material can cool within 10 minutes of putting in the freezer
- Non chemical, tested materials
To use properly, soak the bandanna with water, wrap it in cling film and place it in the fridge or freezer for just 10 minutes. Then it is ready to give to your Frenchie!